Test Administrators have total control over the tests from end-to-end. All candidate reports are sent to the assigned person/s so please be careful about choosing the right one. Follow the steps below to set up Test Administrators:
- On your dashboard, click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will notice the Settings option.
- Hover over Advanced Settings. You should be able to spot the Test Administrators option under Reporting Settings section.
- A test administrator is responsible for ensuring that all administrative activities are carried out under the conditions, timescales, and arrangements of the organization conducting the test.
- Enter the desired email address/es so that all test reports are sent directly to their inbox.
- Click Save Details and you're good to go!
Please sign in to leave a comment.