With custom profiles, teams can create new profile fields for any purpose. Now you can share even more details: location, start date, social profiles, and more. It's fully customizable!
Custom Fields are used by you to personalize your profile to your team members. You can also use these fields to filter your profile.
You will probably want to add your own fields to track unique or specialized information for your team members.
You can add several fields according to your choice. Custom fields allow you to input additional information to help you plan more relevant and personalized candidate’s profile.
The main motive is that whatever field you input it will become mandatory generic to all the tests.
Here’s an overview of the kinds of fields you can add to your team’s profiles:
- The link gives members the option to add a URL, like for a social profile.
- The date can be used to show things like start dates and birthdays.
- State your hobbies.
- Add what fields interests you and you are strong at and much more.
Once created, custom fields are instantly available to your team, but do not appear in profiles until members fill them out.
- Go to your dashboard and click on your profile picture to open up a menu and click on Team Settings.
- Click on the Configure button to move ahead to the next page out of the several tabs.
- You will see the Custom fields option under Candidate data settings.
- Think out of the boundary and add the custom fields of your choice.
- Click Save Details at the end.
- If you want to remove the field just click on the button next to the field you created, click remove and you are done.