DoSelect - Zoho Recruit Integration Setup
Using the DoSelect Integration with Zoho Recruit, Recruiters can use assessments to quickly and easily narrow down their pool of potential candidates. Now, you can initiate assessments for a candidate and view their results without ever leaving Zoho Recruit. Streamlining the assessment process and reducing time spent making decisions.
Steps to Set up DoSelect - Zoho Recruit Integration
- Enable the Zoho Recruit Integration by logging into DoSelect Platform > Team Settings > Integrations > “Zoho Recruit”.
- Enable Zoho Recruit Integration with a click of a button and save the setting.
Zoho Recruit Setup
- Go to Zoho Recruit Marketplace.
- Provide the required permissions to enable the integration.
- Choose the User/Profiles for which you want to install the extension and confirm your choices.
Sending an assessment to a candidate as a first-time userLogin to the Zoho Recruit platform with the credentials
- Navigate to the Candidates module and select a candidate
- Zoho Recruit will prompt you to log in to your DoSelect Account, in case you are not already logged in
- Allow DoSelect to have the required permissions for the integration
- Once the permissions are provided, you will be redirected to the DoSelect Assessment form.
- Select a Test from the list provided and provide the Test Start Date and Test End Date.
- After you fill out all the details, click on the Invite Candidate button to send an invite to the candidate
- Once the invite is sent the page will automatically close and you will be redirected to Zoho Recruit.
- Once the candidate completes a test, their detailed HTML report link, Candidate score, etc. will be updated in the candidate's Zoho Recruit profile.
Once you've completed this setup, There’s no need to leave Zoho Recruit to select and send an assessment or view the results. Everything can be done within the Zoho Recruit ecosystem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.