Enabling Basic Proctoring for a test will make sure that the following activities of the test-taker will be prevented or tracked:
- Enforce full-screen during the test: Test-taker will be required to stay on full-screen during the test.
- Track tab activity: In case the test-taker moves off of the assessment tab their tab activity is tracked. The two metrics that are tracked are:
- Navigation Violation: The number of times the test-taker moved out of the test window
- Test Window Violation: Total time the test-taker is outside the assessment window during the entire course of the test.
- Disable copy-paste of solutions: Test-takers will be restricted from copying/pasting solutions or text from external sources in the test environment.
- Prevent multi-window test sessions: Test-takers will be prevented from opening the test in multiple tabs, browsers, or windows.
- Capture browser fingerprint: In the case where a test-taker uses multiple browsers to attempt the test, the details of the browsers are captured.