What is Advanced Proctoring?
- When a recruiter configures a test with Advanced Proctoring enabled, by default the features offerings of Basic Proctoring are included.
- Additionally, an AI-powered proctoring engine monitors the test-taker during their test attempt using the test-taker's web camera
- Test-takers web camera feed is captured at a rate of 60 frames per minute and the AI-powered proctoring engine identifies any suspicious activity
- The AI-based proctoring engine flags any frame found with “Multiple Faces”, or “Different Fac”s or if “No Face” is identified as suspicious activity.
- Alerts are provided to the test-takers in case Multiple faces or No Face is detected during the test.
- The test-takers will be able to "Proceed to the Test" even in case of an alert.
- The candidate will get an alert one time for Multiple faces detected and another alert if No face is detected.
- Maximum two alerts will be given to keep the candidate experience also optimum.