Proctoring as an offering has been revamped across the DoSelect Product and there will be three significant offerings Basic Proctoring, Standard Proctoring, and Advanced Proctoring for our clients to choose from, additionally, the test-taking experience has also been improved.
The following section will cover all the improvements that will be part of the revamped proctoring offering in a Q&A format for ease of understanding:
- What is Basic Proctoring?
- How is the test-taker verdict given in Basic Proctoring?
- What is Browser Tolerance?
- How does Browser Tolerance affect the test-taker's proctoring verdict?
- What is Standard Proctoring?
- How is the test-takers verdict given in Standard Proctoring?
- What is Advanced Proctoring?
- How is the test-takers verdict given in Advanced Proctoring?
- How to enable proctoring for a test?
- How is the Test-taker experience improved in the Proctoring Revamp?
- Understanding the Proctoring Details in the Assessment report
- How can you get Advanced Proctoring to be provisioned for your account?
- How can a DoSelect Admin enable Advanced Proctoring for a client?
Please sign in to leave a comment.