- How do I start taking the test?
- By using the test invite link which you received in your email
- By using the public link and the password that you have received from the test administrator
- It is saying, Test "NO LONGER AVAILABLE". What should I do?
The test might not be available due to any of the following reasons:
- The test link has expired. This means that the recruiter had set an expiry date for the test after which test could not be accessed by the candidates.
- The test might have a particular scheduled time. However, you might be trying to access it at the time that falls outside the scheduled time.
- The test administrator might have deleted the test.
To resolve this problem, you can contact the test administrator and request a new test invitation.
DoSelect cannot reset the link without explicit communication from the concerned test administrator.
- Why do I get 404 error while clicking on the test link?
This can be due to incorrect test link, please reach out to the test administrator to re-send the test link.
- What does Full-screen mode mean?
Full-screen mode is enabled by the test setters to enforce proctoring. However, every time you move away from the window, DoSelect logs the event and record it in your report. The evaluator can view your report that states your out of window duration and the number of windows exists during the test.
- In what programming languages can I take the assessment?
Refer the dropdown languages that has been set by the test administrator while taking the coding assessment. You can take tests in the languages configured by the test administrator.
- What happens to the test if I lose of internet connectivity while taking a test?
- Wait for the internet to resume and do a hard refresh (Control+Shift+R) to continue with the test
- All the work that you submitted before losing the internet connection will be saved on our servers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.