Full-screen mode becomes mandatory because the Assessment administrator has enabled proctored mode. You would only be able to give the Assessment in full-screen mode. In case you switch tabs or open a new window, your Assessment will be flagged to the administrator.
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Solving UI / UX and Mobile problems
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?
- How can I debug my code?