It is possible that your local environment runs a different language version as compared to DoSelect's evaluation engine, or there might be some packages in your local environment that are not supported on DoSelect. You can check out this page to refer the coding environment specs to get an idea of DoSelect's run-time.
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Candidate’s guide for solving UI / UX questions
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?
- How can I debug my code?