Read the statement a few more times. If there's something in the problem statement you find misleading and think could be improved, Click on Report an issue to write your feedback.
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Candidate’s guide for solving UI / UX questions
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?
- How can I debug my code?