You can use the “RUN CODE” button to interactively run your code against a custom input. If there are errors, they will be shown in the output field, with debug information from the compiler or interpreter.
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Candidate’s guide for solving UI / UX questions
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?
- How can I debug my code?
Please sign in to leave a comment.