We run your code against hidden test cases. Depending on the output your code produced, you can get the following conclusion: Evaluation status of your solution: Unsolved, Submitted, Partially correct, Accepted, Rejected.
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Candidate’s guide for solving UI / UX questions
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?
- How can I debug my code?
Please sign in to leave a comment.